Position may be eligible for up to $1000 Sign-on Bonus!
Do you want to start your career in healthcare or are you seeking a “forever” career? Then look no further than joining our outstanding team as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
· Compensation: Immediately Avera starts you with great wages and part-time benefits (for benefit eligible positions)!
· Advancement: Opportunities are available if you desire career growth in Long Term Care.
· Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each resident you serve when providing direct care.
· A sincere desire to provide the highest quality of daily care and to develop meaningful relationships with our elderly residents.
· MN CNA certification requited within 120 days of hire. TMA preferred. Not certified? No problem, let us help you!
· The ability to provide care in a fast paced environment while collaborating with your team.
· Ability to work every other weekend and holiday rotations.
· Must be 16 years of age.
· Responsible to provide our residents with quality care in a household environment, with resident directed care.
There are several positions open with various hours in Marshall and Tyler. Check out our website for more information and to fill out an application: www.averajobs.org