Join Avera Marshall in one of the fastest growing careers in healthcare as a Medical Technologist or Technician.
- Work Environment: Accredited CLIA Laboratory
- Gain valuable experience with multiple areas of expertise: Phlebotomy, Microbiology, Blood Bank, Hematology, Chemistry, and Serology
- Do you like working with people? The position has direct patient contact in the hospital, clinic & Long Term Care through phlebotomy with adults, pediatrics and geriatrics.
- Compensation: Immediately Avera starts you with great wages, excellent benefits including health, dental, paid time off, and generous retirement.
- Job Satisfaction: Positively impact patients you serve each day.
- Full time position: 72 hours/2 weeks. Day/evening hours during the week & night shifts on weekends (6 p.m.-6:30a.m.. Weekend rotation is every 4th and Holiday rotation is every 3rd. Earn extra $$ for evening/night shifts
- Bachelor's or Associates degree in Medical Laboratory Science or Medical Laboratory Technology, respectively.
- Must be board certified or board eligible with intent to certify within 12 months of employment through the ASCP, AMT or equivalent