Join Avera Tyler in one of the fastest growing careers in healthcare as a Medical Technologist/Medical Laboratory Technician.
- Gain valuable experience with multiple areas of expertise: bacteriology, hematology, serology, urinalysis, chemistry, blood banking, and morphological examination
- Compensation: Immediately Avera starts you with great wages, excellent benefits including health, dental, paid time off, and generous retirement.
- Job Satisfaction: Positively impact patients you serve each day.
- Full time position: Primarily Day hours; evening weekends holiday and on-call rotation. Call time is every 4th weekend and 1-2 nights per week of call.
- Associates degree in Medical Laboratory Technology from an accredited two year-college program or technical school or
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Laboratory Science and completion of NAACLS accredited MLS program or bachelor's degree in related science and 1-2 years experience acceptable to the ASCP or AMT
- Must be board certified from the ASCP, AMT or equivalent within 6 months of hire