- Please note this position's primary location is in Redwood Falls, MN.
- Greeting and checking in patients
- Appointment scheduling
- Verification of patient information
- Coordinate patient flow to optimize patient satisfaction
- Assist providers to provide efficient use of exam lanes
- Provide assistants to patients in choosing optometric frames and lenses
- Collecting time of service payments and medical record documentation
- Other clerical duties as assigned.
- Performs patient testing and education
- Dispenses contacts/glasses
- Fits eye glasses to customer needs
- Includes covering offices in Redwood Falls, Springfield & Tracy.
- Position is as needed
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Experience in an Optometry office preferred but will train