- Answer and transfer phone calls
- Takes phone messages as needed.
- Schedules appointments
- Check patients in
- Verifies demographics
- Collects time of service receipts
- Responsible for gathering correct insurance information.
- Processes necessary requests for record transfers.
- Receives and sorts incoming mail
- Performs general clerical duties and acts as receptionist.
- A patient friendly experience will be provided
- 32 hours/2 weeks; weekdays!
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two year college or technical school or
- one or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.