- Responsible for greeting visitors & registering patients.
- Answer phones
- Make and reschedule appointments
- Insurance Verifications
- Collecting Co-pays as needed
- A patient-friendly experience will be provided.
- Registration & admissions will provide patient confidentiality processes that are timely & efficient.
- Utilize effective problem solving skills
- Conveys enthusiasm and sincerity
- Promotes Avera Marshall and it's services in a positive manner to all customers
- Supports Avera Marshall through the daily application of our mission, vision, core values and social principles while providing quality care and service to our patients, co-workers, physicians, volunteers and the communities we serve.
- Hours will vary from 6 a.m.-6 p.m.; 80 hours/2 weeks
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Associates degree or equivalent from a 2 year college or technical school;
- Or 1-2 years related experience &/or training;
- Or equivalent combination of education & experience