Are you looking for a position that will offer work life balance while at the same time having the opportunity of making a positive impact in the lives of those in our community? Then become a Patient Service Representative in our Primary Care Clinic!
What does a Patient Service Representative (PSR) do?
- Provides clerical/reception support to designated medical provider of the Avera Marshall Medical Group
- Creates physician call schedule
- Coordinates surgery schedules and follow-up visits
- Assists provider when attending outreach locations
- Schedules referrals
- Collects copays
- Register and pre-register patients
- Managers physician's personal calendnar
- Will be cross-trained in all areas of patient intake and registration
- Day hours that support work life balance;
- Work collaboratively with physician & nurse team
- Build relationships with patients
- Fast paced environment