At Avera Marshall, our team works together as a family to promote daily health & social needs for those in our care.Position Highlights:
· Career Growth: Great opportunity to obtain health care experience for those that are looking to further their education in a healthcare related field.
· Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each patient you serve with providing direct resident care.
· All encompassing Surgery position! Includes pre/intra/post-operative opportunities.
· A sincere desire to provide the highest quality of daily care and to develop meaningful relationships with our patients.
· The ability to provide care in a fast paced environment while collaborating with your team.
· Licensed as an RN in MN required, ACLS, PALS and CPR. Certified Surgical Nurse preferred.
· Must complete AORN Moderate Sedation certification course within 4 months of hire, & complete bi-annual re- certification
· Call is every other weekday and every 8th weekend
· Position is 64 hours/2 weeks; 8 hour day shifts!